Large Format Custom Printing
Large Format Custom Printing Facts You Need To Know
Large format printing is an advertising medium that has been growing in popularity through time. As the name suggests, its main purpose is to support maximum print roll width. The beauty of this type of printing is it gives you the luxury of a bigger area to work with. Large format printing can function as banners, posters, wallpapers, murals and more. They are ideal for materials that have visual or graphic-heavy designs. Their wide images and texts make big format prints effective advertising tools. They create more impact and attract customers better than normal-sized materials.
- Printing process. The printing process is like that of digital printing, except that, it uses a larger scale of printers with nozzles. You feed paper stocks to the printer where the ink is directly applied onto the material. Its printing phase is faster but its end result produces high quality colors.
- Printers. Printers used are top quality machines that produce top notched prints. It uses CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Key color Black) color combination.
- Pigment (UV Ink). Wide format prints usually use this type of ink. They are aqueous or water based. UV inks are duller in color but they’re fade-resistant and are perfect for outdoor use.
- Products and uses:
- Posters. Suitable as wall decors, POP or tradeshow displays, photo prints, and retail graphics. You can print them in a mounted 3/16 gator board or a semi/high gloss paper based stock.
- Vinyl Banners. Popular for outdoor use. Ideal for trade shows and exhibit displays.
- Canvas. Ideal for art reproductions. You may choose from rolled or wrapped canvas depending on your design preference and use.
- Wall Graphics/Stickers. Great for pimping your walls. It can give your space a whole new perspective. Wall graphics are usually printed on sticker papers, with large format options available. They are repositionable and fade resistant.
- Growing consumers. Nowadays businesses want everything cheap and done fast. Large format printing caters to these needs. They are usually more affordable than other print methods like screen printing. They are easier to produce and cheaper to pay production cost. While producing the same quality materials.
For our list of products available in large format printing, please check our production page or call us at 86-61299228 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org